All attendees of the CCMTA 2017 Annual Meeting are required to register in order to participate in the event.
Registration fees apply to all attendees, including speakers, presenters or panelists as well as exhibitors and sponsors. Membership fees must be current or non-member rates will apply.
All prices are expressed in Canadian Dollars (CAD) and are subject to applicable taxes. The place of supply dictates that taxes are charged based on the location of the services provided.
Terms and conditions:
• Telephone registrations cannot be accepted. You must register online or fax your registration form (613-736-1395).
• All registration forms must be completely filled out and be accompanied by full payment of fees.
• Refund requests must be made in writing by the dates specified.
• Full refunds of registration and event fees issued until April 4.
• Refunds of 50% issued until May 4 and refunds will not be issued after May 4.
CCMTA is committed to accessibility and providing products and services to its members and customers in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be encouraged to have that person accompany them at no additional fee. For details, please contact us.
In order to register, you will require the following pieces of information:
• Email address for the person you are registering
• Promotional code (if applicable)
• Choice of concurrent sessions that you plan to attend
• Are you registering a companion?
• Method of payment
Important to note: Group registrations are not permitted. If you are registering multiple participants, please complete a registration for each.
Instructions for Registering
• Select “New Registration” button.
• Enter your email address (or the email address of the person for whom you are registering) and select “Lookup”.
• If you are not in CCMTA’s database, choose “Continue” and complete the contact form as instructed.
• Enter the Promotional or Discount Code (if applicable)
• Complete the form as instructed.
• Review Registration Record to ensure accuracy.
• Complete payment section and take note of cancellation policy.
• Select “Complete Transaction” to complete the registration process
Please print a copy for your records and take note of your reference number. A copy of the registration receipt will also be emailed to you. If you do not receive an email, be sure to check your spam filters.
Instructions for modifying an existing registration
• Select “Modify Registration” from the right menu.
• Enter your email address (or the email address of the person for whom you registered) and reference number from original registration. Select ”Continue”.
• Follow the instructions until you reach the section which you wish to modify. Select “Continue” and “Complete Transaction”.